My new blog

May 10, 2012



To have  a drive to write once  more,I decided to make this new  blog.Yes, I have been inactive in blogging for quite sometime  but I know,in my mind ,I am still a blogger and I am  always be( although I'm not really  good at it).I believe that a blogger can influence people.So why keep the ideas  stuck in my mind?

Most of the time, I will be posting about entertainment- beauty pageant,movies,and television shows,latest  gossips in showbiz and the music scene.I will also recount  my  experiences  here  and  the (limited) places I go to.,Important  events  in Barangay Calumpang and the the city will also  be featured  here.Occasionally,I will blog about  food because everybody loves to eat.

And of course,I will not forget to write about  the things I'm passionate with-hairdressing.Do you want tips on hair and make up?Nevermind!...joke, hehe.Well, that will  be included.

Actually,I'm just  happy  because despite  of the ups and down I experienced lately about  the  business and yes, my health,God is so  good that  He provides  just my  needs  to live everyday.And He give me bonus!A cute  netbook and an excellent Wifi internet access from Bayantel are already good reasons to be thankful.Now, I don't have an alibi to discontinue blogging.


Share This

2 comments:

Nanardx on May 10, 2012 at 5:27 AM said...

nice one sir Litz! have fun blogging :)

Unknown on May 10, 2012 at 6:08 AM said...

thanks Nanardz...

 

blog-o-lito Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities