Matrix:Imagine All You Can Be.

Jun 23, 2012

Matrix, the leading professional hair care and hair color company in the United States, and is part of L'Oreal USA's Professional Products Division is now in the Philippines.To promote their products,the company is conducting seminars/product demos to hairdressers and salon owners all over the  country.


I had the chance to attend the MATRIX Education Caravan last month at Dadiangas East Elem,School gym.That was a half- day  seminar/workshop participated by some hairdressers in Soccsksargen.
Matrix Education Caravan
Matrix has variety of products for salon use but  for that workshop,they just introduced Wonder Brown for hair color,Sensoria care for hair treatment and Opti.Straight  for hair rebonding.Since it was a hands-on seminar and we were just few who attended(and for lack of staff),each of us did the hair works of the models  who  were present that  day.They offered free registration and free  lunch plus some giveaways ,so when a teacher(model) asked  for a hair  color ,I offered my  free service.
Matrix seminar on the  go...
Of  all  their products,I'm  interested in Opti.Straight because it has three  variants for  different types of hair such as normal,resistant and synthesized hair. We will  just analyze  the  hair type and choose  the appropriate product.And what's good about it is the hair  can be coloured  on the same  day using  ammonia-free colour or after  two  weeks  for colour that  contains ammonia .I still recommend hair cellophane or  henna  wax color treatment  for  shinier  result.


My  Opti .Straight  hair rebonding kit 
I tried the product  to a contestant   during the  Miss  Undadsan Babe Body 2012 in which  I happened to be a sponsor  and one of the board of judges.She is lucky  to have a free  hair rebond  in the parlor  as prize for  being  the Miss Timberline  Beauty Salon.(special award)
   A pose with Paulalane 
before hair  rebond
Paulalane's fine- textured mane was  rebonded  one year  ago so I cut  two inches of her  locks to get away of the damaged  ends.I still maintained the long-layered style though,.I used  the normal variant Opti.Straight and treated  it with Henna  Wax color treatment in red brown shade(I mixed two colors)
after  hair rebond
I  think  she is satisfied with the result.I can see  it in her smile...



Share This

2 comments:

dasoy on June 23, 2012 at 3:26 AM said...

congratulations lit!

dyan ko na pa parlor misis ko... discount ha!

all the best
dasuy

Unknown on June 23, 2012 at 4:21 PM said...

ty...sure

 

blog-o-lito Copyright © 2009 Fashionzine is Designed by Ipietoon for Bie Blogger Template
In Collaboration With Teen Celebrities